Monday, October 31, 2011

1/11/11 ~WELCOME NOVEMBER~

Assalamualaikum..such a beautiful number today!
So i want to take this opportunity to said WELCOME...
I hope u NOVEMBER be nice to me..n i hope everything will be smooth n  will fill up my day  with tears of happiness.
So for this first November, i just like to make a conclusions of my hard time~
hard time la sgt...
xtwula nk cite mcm ne..tp everything still out of my cntrl..i'm still not satisfied what i'm doing right now.
but i never give up to pray n find de solution to overcome of my hard time.
still need courage from others~GO GO GIRl.
Lately,i'm find dis lovely picture of quote..
so nice and i love it... 




ahahaha..nk glak pon de
just suka2 xde mksud papepun:P

2 comments:

  1. cpt je mase berlalu kn?sedar x sedar kite akan melangkah ke umur 22 thn..rindunye zaman dlu2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awak... awak akan tetap jadi kawan saya, insyallah ;))

    ReplyDelete