Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mr December

Perginya engkau november mnjelmalah Disember..
mnjdi percaturan idupku untuk taun seterusny.....
i'm still counting  that days n hope that day will b de wonderful day that i had..
i'm speechless went i must to talk about that day,,
not wedding day..or any public day...but the day that will make..
  my heart pounding heavily........i'm sweating profusely....
n every single,double or triple question will b answer on dat day...
i m stll like a crazy gurl to wait for dat mystery day or killer day..
the day that can kill my soul my heart n every one of my veins...
so cruel.........but the that day also can make my smile bursting like a sunshine,,
i will laugh n smile not only every minutess but every second i will smile n laugh with fullhearted....
hurmmmm i hope i will have that good one...
ouh plizzz....
plizz??
December ouh December....
will u have some empathy for me??
will u help me to have a good one on that day??
i'm sick bcoz of u December...
let me go 2 the final destination plizzz,,,,
i'm really need that good day...
i'm really hope that u December will be the wonderful month that i had in this year...
i know u will not let me to become a crazy gurl in this year bcoz of u Mr December....
I love u December....
 Redhakanlah setiap keputusan yg diperolehi...
nescaya ada hikmahnya....

4 comments:

  1. dear..
    b strong ya..
    i like ur words..
    really nice..
    i hop u dun mind if i stole some words from ur blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok..like ur stole wady heart..u can stole my words 2...huhuhu
    tengs yeah!

    ReplyDelete