Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Everything......anything

passing of the day make me become worse..
i'm feel lonely like to scream loudly..
n said..enough is enough...
try to get my heart back...
welcome heart....
pliss be nice 2 me just for my soul..
i do know why my heart beat faster seem like to have tachycardia...
ouh mb electrocardiogram done fer this tachy sign.....huhuhu
precious moment is not momerable sometime hurt me much...
its become miseable of my feeling...
try to get back of my heart...
pure of heart far away from sadness infection...
still sterile n seem to be a fresh one......
fer someone that always maintain aseptic technique when hold of my heart..
never give a little infection or other calculi...
always be a pure of heart full of love when heart beat even in tachycardia or bradycardia..
everything in my heart was everything in yours.....
everything in life was everything in my mind,
everything in fantacy become everything in reality,
seem like i'm really like a person that always give a word 
but 
nothing to proceed.........
u know why???
becoz i'm the one that always rich of tears,full of hurt 
smile little but it really meaningfull...
once ur get ur smile worse life become amazing...
hopefully....


2 comments: