Monday, April 25, 2011

my day...

Stress is so much a part of life anymore that many people exist 
in an ongoing state of “fight or flight.” 
dis is an extremely dangerous condition, emotionally and physically..
through dis all day of course i'm feel stress...
thinks a lot..
had a miserable day..
try to find the cause of this points..
lastly i'm speechless and pointless.
going hard...
i'm go to the next decision 'run away...'
follow my own way...
everything will be fine..
jump to this unpredictable of feelings..
like beach..
''de pasang de surut''
coconut tree sing and song..
just like me....
hurt much..weird...
alone and try hard to understand my own feelings..
huhuhu..then i got de answer..
no need to think its deeply...
just let it go n flow like the way u ur,,,,
thats the points..
it will get u soon...
just keep waiting sincerely..
i love the way u treat me as I am....
every moments of our life is precious...
live it...............

No comments:

Post a Comment