Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ChEmIsTrY BeTwEen Us

alluw..................
first job done.............
my case study no to hard but complicated...huhuhu
tp dh submit..kira dh lpas..
my portfoli0 yg EMPTY still waiting fer me....
wait yeah...
nk dream lu bwu nk start.....
procastination lg.....rutin la 2...
itula ak yg ska tngguh2 keja..
actually i not have any idea to start with that job...
again and again..
itu sume alasan jew..hahaha..
but i'm still not forget to laugh with them..
first, love walk begin...
i like that moment... i know u 2..:::)p
LAUGH n CRY ALTERNATELY..
apy x smestiny berpnjngn kn...
but i'm still try my hard n go fer the next step to get more n more of happiness
in my life......
begitu jga mereka yg berada di sisi....Go Go chaiyok!!!!
then,fer the next level GRADUATION still waitng fer us...
let's go my dear fwens....keep up..........
submitted done..
gud job fer this........


LAUGH WITH THEM..............

PLAY MORE LEARN MORE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment