Sunday, November 17, 2013

LOVE STORY



everyone have their own story ..about their life their own love story..peharps..
so do I...i do have my own love story..
seem like overact for this time being..
he's my first love..
until now i dunno...it too difficult to find the other guy to replace him..even though i'm always denied that point..
i do love him..
yes I do..
but sometime..
that feeling disappear...i dunno why..
but he keep approach me in what ever kind of situation..
i know he had nothing but he was everything for me may be for this time being ...
what do you think???huh?
life is too long and it too hard to discover..
i keep counting for the engagement day,,
if he really mean for me and he will be..
keep pray and counting!!!!!
but if he was not..so let it be..and keep moving and searching for the real one...
i know my destiny had been planned by Allah..what i need to do is just appreciate and make a right choice..event though its not really easy!!
..i do love u and please do SOMETHING as soon as possible..i keep looking forward for that...
please PROVE IT!!!


Sincerely,
ME:(

No comments:

Post a Comment